Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekend Projects

On Saturday I had my friends Casey and Kym come over to play with stamps and paper. Together we made a quick card- one I had already made for a co-workers birthday. I love the new pocket silhouettes stamp set! I am sad, however, that soft sky has retired. I absolutely love that color. I tried and tried to get the happy birthday to stamp on straight but it just didn't happen and I've lost my stamp-a-ma-jig! Here's the card:


We also made a bag-in-a-box. You can find a wonderful tutorial here. I was all out of my bashful blue ribbon, which I think would look a lot better. Once I get some more I'll replace the chocolate chip ribbon.



Lastly, on my own I attempted this backpack. I feel as though it's missing something...more embellishments, perhaps? Anyway, here it is. You can find the tutorial here.


Anyway, that's it for today. I'll be playing around with some more 3-d projects because I have a demo swap coming up as well as the Holiday Stamp Camp!

3 comments:

dcprattfamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dcprattfamily said...

I love the backpack!! The only thing you might could add would be the stitching around the flaps... it really doesn't need it though cuz it's so cute!

ElisaBell said...

Cassi, you are so right!Stitching around the flaps would be awesome. Even though the project was somewhat intensive, I'm totally going to make another one. Thanks for the suggestion and I'll use it on the next one!