Friday, September 5, 2008

It was a success!

Ben and I really liked the recipe we made last night. Next time, however, we are going to make our own pizza dough and pizza sauce. Last night I used store bought simply to save time. The next time we make it we will use the dough to make calzones instead of the ring. The ring could be pretty (even though mine wasn't) but calzones are just as fun and pretty. Now I'm going to try to insert a picture of the finished product. Well, just a slice of it anyway.....


Yay! It worked. Anyway, I know it looks somewhat like a slug but it tastes really good. And all that spinach is good for you! "I'm strong to the fin-ich cause I eats me spinach!"

If you're looking for the recipe, it's on the pampered chef website.

Be prepared for another post this weekend in which I will share the books I've read recently and LOVED as well as some crafts. Currently I'm creating something for a sisters night next month during the priesthood session of general conference as well as some holiday projects for our Holiday Stamp Camp on Saturday Nov 1st. Pictures of those should be posted soon. Hooray!

No comments: