Thursday, October 9, 2008

Stamp Camp rejects....

Okay, so they're not really "rejects" but instead are not the best options for the Stamp Camp I will be co-hosting on November 1st (as well as November 8th). There are four of us who will be demonstrating 6 projects so it only makes sense that only 1 or 2 of my projects will be made. NONE of these are the 2 that will be made during stamp camp. You want to be pleasantly surprised, right?

This first one is a box made out of chipboard coasters. It could easily hold treats or be a desk organizer for your pens, pencils, etc.



This next one is made out of half of a file folder. I think it would be a really sweet little present for someone you love. You can write some of your favorite Christmas memories on the little tags, maybe even attach a picture like my friend Casey did, and then send it to that person.



I made a bunch of these, with different decorations, as my 3-d swap for convention. I was playing around with a Christmas version of it and this is the first try. Not my favorite, but it is a start.

Save the worst for last, right? Anyway, this is my least favorite- but only because I rushed the decoration of it. The idea is super cute. It's simply a clear envelope folded in half and then attached to some cardstock. I've filled it with candy and used a velcro dot to keep it closed.


Wait until you see the CHOSEN stamp camp projects! Let me know if you want to come. It will be on November 1st at the SLCC campus.

No comments: