Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Second time is a CHARM!

If you remember the flower card from this post, you'll also remember that I nearly despised the card. Not because of the flower itself but because I couldn't create a card to beautifully house the flower. Last night was the breakthrough. I had to make a card for a co-workers birthday and I really wanted to use that flower technique.

If you know me well, you know that it is as rare as a blue moon for me to really like one of my own cards. I truly love this card (it was hard to give it away) and that is also a breakthrough. Two breakthroughs in one night!

Here's the card:


Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Aubri said...

Cute card! You have lots more patience than I do. The folded paper looks hard, but so cute!

dcprattfamily said...

Way beautiful card! I miss going to all the fun craft parties!