Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lotsa Cards

Remember how, in my previous post, I made the promise to stay productive while Ben was away? Well, I have been! I was released from the RS Presidency about two weeks ago. The president, knowing I will be moving out relatively soon (Ben and I are in the process of buying a home), wanted to get my replacement all settled in before I depart. She recently asked me to make a bunch of cards for her to give out to the sisters in the ward. So, here are some that I've made. Enjoy!







3 comments:

Crazy About Stamping said...

Very cute cards!! You have great ideas! :)

lrbodine said...

Those cards are adorable!! If you want to be invited to my private blog - send me an invite at lachellebodine @ gmail . com (without the spaces).

Kristen said...

These are some of the cutest cards I have ever seen! You are really talented. I have an email for you but it comes back undelieverable. Email me at stampwithkristen@msn.com and I'll try sending it again.

Kristen (from Cindy's house)