Tuesday, October 6, 2009

You are cordially invited to view my invite!

This invite was created with Stampin' Up!'s new My Digital Studio! I love it. Granted, it's not the fanciest thing ever created, but the program is so user friendly that I was able to get it created in less than 10 minutes. I can have them printed and mailed out to my customers super fast!

Also, if you are in the area and want to attend our stamp camp, please feel free to contact me. The projects we are making- and I mean it when I say this- are the cutest we've ever done. I'm part of a wonderfully creative team.

Hope you're all doing well!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Reynolds said...

I wish I lived closer. That would be the best $20 ever spent. You're so creative I know everything would be wonderful. Maybe some ideas will trickle down this way. Have fun!!

cbonitab said...

I'm in! LET ME KNOW EVERYTHING thats going down! :) Cheryl cbonitab@yahoo.com

dcprattfamily said...

Dang it!! Can't you do it like between the 22-27 of December??