Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not a candy maker....yet!


So I tried a new recipe today. It's for Oreo Truffles. You can find the recipe (as well as some prettier pictures) here.

The dough was easy enough to make, but I really am no good at dipping the truffles....yet.

For this recipe I used special edition Strawberry Milkshake Oreos. They taste yummy, but they sure don't look too pretty.

If you're a candy maker, make these! They're delicious. I'll make them again and will probably try the mint creme oreos next.

Here are the not so round nor pretty truffles (I'm only showing the prettiest, which should give an idea on how bad the rest look).

1 comment:

The Reynolds said...

I think it's more about how it tastes than looks. I just might have to try them. Now, if only I could find some time...